Thursday, July 26, 2012

Diplomacy 2.0



As part of my editorial plans, I will continue in the next weeks the work to a project I have in my mind for almost two years: diplomacy 2.0. The aim of the project is to explore the ways in which traditional diplomacy was challenged by the new social media tools and most specifically. I started to think and read 2-3 lines the month to this project long before the ‘Arab Spring’ and waited for a while trying to understand how things went on. Meanwhile, new tools were added and I accumulated more writing and academic experience to be able to finish the project as soon as possible.

In the coming days, I will share some of my ideas, bibliography and online sources on the blog, while continuing to keep a careful eye to the powder keg that is our world. 

No comments: