Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

The list of the next 25 posts - at least - is ready and hope to be able to finish them as soon as possible, including in the next two days. The priority lists of books and articles and topics I would like to write about is under evaluation. My objectives for the next 12 months?
Not too many, but pretty ambitious:
- To finish my wonderful book about Diplomacy 2.0
- To finish my e-book project dedicated to the most important events of the last year. The deadline was end of December, but various reasons pushed me to delay for the first half of January
- To continue to offer to my readers interesting articles and analysis on the top issues of foreign affairs, by regular posts and freelance articles
- To expand the area of expertise and knowledge and to get in touch with other people interested in the same topics
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: